Top Albufeira Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
258 results | All Albufeira Tours
* A traveler said: "My most memorable moments on the boat were getting off to swim by the caves and also being served champagne on the journey back."
* A traveler said: "Great trip! Plenty of food, drink & even some water activities once at the beach. The tour was amazing with great crew & banter. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful boat ride with the family and a great, warm and friendly crew. Saw lots of dolphins and some great sights with amazing descriptions by the team on board. Recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was rui and he was amazing! He was so nice and friendly! He even offered us a free tour around the city due to an incident with the car! Absolutely amazing would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic time, with migel really gave a good insight into Portugal life , fab views, loads of fun . Thank you"
* A traveler said: "An amazing 3 hour boat trip to the bengali caves. Have done this twice now and would highly recommend. The crew are super friendly and so helpful, especially with my 2 year old and pregnant wife. The swim in the sea at the end is another bonus"
* A traveler said: "The tour guides were amazing on this trip. Engaged with us so much and made the experience memorable for my son. He had a great time pretending to be a pirate. Thank you so much! 😊"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous trip. We were fortunate to see dolphins almost immediately. Mothers with their young swimming around the boat. The caves, coves and rock formations were stunning and our guide was both informative and entertaining."
* A traveler said: "Would recommend this tour. We were picked up in Quarteira at 5.45. When we got to Seville we had a short tour of the city on the bus before Celia led us on foot to the historic centre and gave helpful information.We then had nearly 5 hours free time."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing trip from start to finish! The tour guide ( Jeo ?) was so informative and a pleasure to be around! Top of mountain and natural pool at Alte were beautiful, lunch was lovely, the ability to stand was amazing, well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "Dolphines, caves and the beaches were the most memorabel of the experience. The driver went very fast on the way back...scary!"
* A traveler said: "Had a great afternoon visiting Quinta da Frances winery, very informative and relaxing highly recommendable."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant - great customer service, well organised, amazing experience kayaking around the Albufeira coastline. Couldn’t fault it and would definitely recommend (and repeat)."
* A traveler said: "So much fun! Great experience! Maybe a little bit more information how to prepare ur trip so there is no stress before your flying trip haha Overall so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "I changed the date of tour without cancelling so was very anxious and nervous but they had it organized in their system well. The tour guide picked me up on time. The tour guide was very motivated to show us the area, the herbs and smells of the nature around Algarves. It was more wild than expected is not your typical tour that you sit and listen. You do need to be a bit fit, notthe kind of tour for your healthy grandma , tour good for young adults. Food was good and wine was great. We didn't get to swim cause river was not enough quantity let's say but still tour guide show us a waterfall and beautiful paths and things so still worth it. It is an adventure!!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, on time and really friendly driver. Would definitely use again to transfer to or from Faro airport"
* A traveler said: "Great boat trip from start to finish. Got really close to the caves..lots of drinks and bites. Very relaxed. Highly recommend it!!"
* A traveler said: "We were so fortunate to have a private tour with Joao. He was very knowledgeable and passionate about both the wine and Portugal. We had just enough time at each stop and would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Worth every euro. Brilliant few hours. The crew were amazing. Thank you Seacrest tours. Fantastic to see the dolphins and the views of the coast and caves superb."
* A traveler said: "Met some wonderful people. Laid back atmosphere. Pure enjoyment. Lovely guide and driver. Worth every euro."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, good and very fun way to see some of Albufeira's highlights. Tony is also a great guy!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Tangier
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol