Things to Do in Lisbon This Spring
Much like the rest of Mediterranean Europe, spring in Lisbon sees temperatures begin to climb and flowers bloom, making it the ideal time for outdoor exploration. The months of March and April also mean far fewer crowds than the summer season, so you can spend less time waiting in line and more time enjoying the sights. Here are some of our top picks for springtime activities in the Portuguese capital.
- Take advantage of sunny skies during asightseeing cruise on the River Tagus.
- Soak up the sunshine from the upper deck of ahop-on hop-off buson a tour that allows you to create your own itinerary.
- Explore Pena National Palace and thefairy-tale castles of Sintraduring a tour of the town’s historical center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Take aLisbon walking tourthat reveals the culture and history of Portugal’s capital.
- Beat the heat in a naturally cool underground wine cellar on awine-tasting tour.
- Feel the breeze as you explore the city during atuk-tuk tour, ideal for couples.
- Spend the day at sea on akayaking excursion, exploring secluded caves, beaches, and bays.
- Lounge on the golden sands of thebeach of Cascais, where you can also enjoy water sports.