Top Lisbon Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Lisbon Tours
Follow in the paths of Portuguese explorer Bartolomeu Dias and venture out into the Atlantic Ocean to discover the local wildlife along the coast of Caparica. Keep an eye out for local wildlife like dolphins, sea turtles, seabirds, and many species of fish that inhabit the waters around Lisbon. Admire the beautiful coastal scenery and soak up the sun’s warm rays during this 4-hour excursion.
Ponte 25 de Abril, Lisbon's soaring suspension bridge, is said to be one of the prettiest in the world. Most visitors to Lisbon only see it from afar, but you can have a unique experience of the bridge on this tour that takes in the interior as well as the exterior areas, and ends with an elevator ride up to a panoramic viewing point.
This family-oriented walking tour of Lisbon introduces the historical sights and essential attractions of the city center. You’ll stroll through multiple ‘bairros,’ or neighborhoods, and take a traditional tram ride with an entertaining guide during this 4-hour tour. Hear child-friendly commentary on kings, queens and castles as you listen to city legends and discover its peculiarities — perfect for first-time visitors!
Experience Lisbon’s wonders with the whole family during this 3-hour private walking tour. Meet your friendly and professional guide, then set off to gallivant across Lisbon’s storied streets. Learn about iconic landmarks from your guide, see important monuments and charming neighborhoods and absorb the history of Portugal’s diverse capital. The guide will be sure to relay information in a kid-friendly manner, while walking at a leisurely pace.
Discover the hidden and enchanted places of Lisbon on this family-oriented walking tour of the city center. Kids will love passing through secret doors and finding surprises behind them! Places of interest include a roofless church, a doll hospital and a gold vault inside an unexpected locale. If you’d like, add on an extra hour to your 3-hour tour for a tram ride to the Madragoa quarter and admission to the Puppet Museum (Museu da Marioneta). Child-friendly commentary included.
It can often be difficult to grasp important historical details when visiting a new city. Lisboa Story Centre is dedicated to the history of the Portuguese capital and offers and immersive and interactive experience that, unlike some educational sites, will keep you entertained as you journey through time.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Lisbon?
What Kid-Friendly in Lisbon are good for avoiding crowds?
- Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)
- José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)
- Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)
- Vasco da Gama Shopping Center
- Berlengas Islands
- Electricity Museum (Museu da Electricidade)
- Basilica da Estrela
- Lisbon Cruise Port
- Sintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)
- Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)
- Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)
- Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)
- São Vicente de Fora Monastery
- Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)
- Palmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela)
- Medeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)
- The Escape Hunt Experience
- Casa Fernando Pessoa
- Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Coimbra
- Things to do in Portimao
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Peso Da Regua
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Santiago de Compostela
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Madrid
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Beiras
- Things to do in The Algarve
Day Trips from Lisbon
- Lisbon to Portugal
- Lisbon to The Algarve
- Lisbon to Alfama
- Lisbon to Alentejo
- Lisbon to Sintra
- Lisbon to Portimao
- Lisbon to Setubal District
- Lisbon to Batalha Monastery (Mosteiro da Batalha)
- Lisbon to Arrábida Natural Park (Parque Natural da Arrábida)
- Lisbon to Cabo da Roca
- Lisbon to Albufeira
- Lisbon to Coimbra
- Lisbon to Lagos
- Lisbon to Costa da Caparica
- Lisbon to Porto
- Lisbon to Cascais
- Lisbon to Belem
- Lisbon to Nazare
- Lisbon to Alcobaca