Top Portimao Travel & Transportation Services
71 results | All Portimao Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was the best part of our trip to Portugal. The boat was comfortable, the captain was incredibly skilled, the guide gave us good information. I would go again any day"
* A traveler said: "Honestly, hands down one of the best experiences I've had. We booked a spontenous trip to Algarve and decided to do this. They called to arrange the time which was perfect for us, we met at their kiosk, they took us to their speed boat which takes 8 people which is great, some really friendly people. We went on to see all the caves along the coast, my fiance did the cliff jump which he didn't think he was going to do but loved it! We then went on to the snorkeling spot and they provided us with wetsuits, face masks and fins, which for me was perfect as I'm not the greatest swimmer, but the wet suits helped sooo much! We honestly had the best time, great views, wasn't too busy as you'd expect, we will definetly be doing it again with artic Seagull as couldn't fault them in the slightest! Price was very good considering the experience we had. If you ever come to Algarve, don't go without doing this with Artic Seagull, they were amazing and can't praise them enough. We're still talking about this and still want to do this now! The only negative is that it had to end"
* A traveler said: "What a tour, incomparable to any other. Personal touch, very caring & daring, value for money and super friendly. Special thanks to KATERINA, our tour guide, how lovely you are...."
* A traveler said: "The tour was a very nice combination of information, tasting and fun. We all loved it. Can recommend it to evryone"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience. Such an enjoyable way of getting around and our guide was very knowledgeable and kept us informed all the way. Great wine tasting and the tapas tasting was excellent. The whole tour is highly recommended and not to be missed."
* A traveler said: "My family and I had so much fun during this tour. We want to much to do a boat tour in Algarve but most of the option didnt allow pregnants or toddler. The tour was really safe and the crew very kind. Our family simply loved it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip. Great staff. Clean boat. Amazing equipment. Paddle boarding and swimming. Worth every penny. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4 loved it, the operator team were so helpful in getting us there (picked us up as we were in the wrong place!). From the moment we got in the boat it was super enjoyable. Loved the caves , the trip abd Allo the insights from the guide. Thanks team , we would love to do it again when back in Portugal. 👍"
* A traveler said: "Before arriving at departing point, the trip was canceled because of the weather. We told her that if it changed, she could call us. An hour later, we could take the boat and explore the caves. It was amazing! I recomend it!"
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours in Portugal! The ship was gorgeous, the staff were just amazing with delicious food and funny tricks. The caves were amazing and the beach was beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience as a family on this tour with Bruno - he's very friendly, helpful and gave us great instructions and took many photo's and even some filming. The caves are beautiful and so worth the trip inside by way of water. Definitely recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic time doing the bike tour. It is definitely the best way to see the Seven Valleys. Fun, good exercise, and you can see it all quicker than walking! Tiago was an excellent host, giving us interesting information on the history and culture of the area, taking us to all the best spots along the coastline, and also helping us out with some of the more tricky parts of the tour! Doing the tour is better than going yourself as we would have got lost for sure, and wouldnt have known where to go or the places to visit. We highly recommend doing this activity, it was the highlight of our holiday!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- 2h30min Private Benagil Caves Tour & Snorkeing with Lots of fun!
- Morning Caves Expedition Tour from Portimao
- Private Tour: Algarve Wine and Tapas Tour by Sidecar Motorcycle from Portimao
- Benagil Caves - Explore the Algarve Caves and Wild Beaches with Small Group
- Full day trip with BBQ on the beach, Caves, Sailing
- Things to do in The Algarve
- Things to do in Albufeira
- Things to do in Faro
- Things to do in Setubal District
- Things to do in Lisbon
- Things to do in Cascais
- Things to do in Sintra
- Things to do in Cádiz
- Things to do in Seville
- Things to do in Malaga
- Things to do in Casablanca
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Porto
- Things to do in Alentejo
- Things to do in Costa del Sol