10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore the western portion of the Algarve on this full-day tour from Albufeira. Visit the old Moorish capital of Silves and explore the ancient ruins, then it's on to the highest point of the Algarve region in Foia. Finish the tour at the famous Cape St. Vincent in Lagos and explore the “End of the World,” before heading back to your hotel in Albufeira.
- Discover the western part of the Algarve on a full-day tour
- Visit the towns of Silves, Foia, and Cape St. Vincent
- Explore the beautiful coastal scenery of the Algarve
- Enjoy complimentary round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup & drop-off: If pick up at your hotel is not available a near location will be provided
Professional Multilingual Guided tour to Silves, Monchique, Foia, Lagos & Sagres.
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Pick up details will be sent to you by email within 24 hours after receiving the booking. Kindly make sure you have inserted the hotel name or accommodation address on your booking. If your hotel is not available for pick up we will provide a near meeting point.The pick up time will depend on guest's hotel location in Algarve, normally between 07am to 09am Central and West Algarve average pick up time: - 08h00 to 09h00: Pick up in Albufeira - 07h40 to 07h50: Pick up in Quarteira to Vilamoura; - 07h00 to 07h15 : Pick up in Praia da Luz to Lagos and Meia Praia; - 07h45 to 08h20: Pick up in Alvor, Praia Vau, Praia da Rocha and Portimão; - 08h35 to 08h45: Pick up in Ferragudo and Carvoeiro; - 09h10: Pick up in Porches and Armação de Pera East Algarve average pick up time: - 07h15: Pick up in Vila Real Santo Antonio and Montegordo; - 07h30 to 07h40: Pick up in Altura, Manta Rota to Cabanas de Tavira; - 08h00: Pick up in Tavira and Pedras del Rei - 07h00 to 07h15: Pick up in Olhao to Faro
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with difficulties walking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- OPERATED BY MTS Globe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Amazing West Day Trip: Silves, Fóia, Lagos & Cape St. Vincent?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Amazing West Day Trip: Silves, Fóia, Lagos & Cape St. Vincent?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amazing West Day Trip: Silves, Fóia, Lagos & Cape St. Vincent?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Amazing West Day Trip: Silves, Fóia, Lagos & Cape St. Vincent
10 to 11 hours
2 hours 40 minutes