3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up our guests at their accommodation, train station, and any other destinations on agreement.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Cruise Port, Santo Estêvão, 1100 Lisbon, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fantastic Ride
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Tours Private/Day 1 LISBON To SINTRA Day 2 LISBON to FÁTIMA Day 3 LISBON?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Tours Private/Day 1 LISBON To SINTRA Day 2 LISBON to FÁTIMA Day 3 LISBON?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Tours Private/Day 1 LISBON To SINTRA Day 2 LISBON to FÁTIMA Day 3 LISBON?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Tours Private/Day 1 LISBON To SINTRA Day 2 LISBON to FÁTIMA Day 3 LISBON?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 109813P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCascaisShore Excursions - LisbonBus Tours - LisbonMulti-day Tours - LisbonPorts of Call Tours - LisbonHistorical Tours - LisbonShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictMulti-day Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraMulti-day Tours - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraCategory