8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sintra Tour (exclusive)
Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
Surf Lesson (equipment & instructor)
All insurances included
Transport in a classic 4x4 Portuguese Jeep
Food and drinks (lunch)
Entrance Fees (tickets)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ALL Hotels, Accomodations, Airport or Port in any of the following locations:
ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given.
IMPORTANT: IF NOTHING IS SAID IN CONTRARY THE PICK UP IS AT 9AM AT THE LOCATION PROVIDED BY YOU.
Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Port
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- There could be some changes in the pick-up location if we see that it's not possible to stop close to it. We will kindly arrange a close place for us to meet (never more than 5min walk from the original location)
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Must bring comfortable clothing , a warm jacket, a towel and swim gear for the surf lesson
- We advise you to choose one monument only (from Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, The National Palace, Moorish Castle or Monserrate) due to Itinerary’s timings because it will take you almost the all morning to see it right. During the van trip until the choosed monument we will show other monuments but just from the outside.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder Van
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Surf Sintra’s Secrets – Jeep Tour & Surf Lesson?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Surf Sintra’s Secrets – Jeep Tour & Surf Lesson?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Surf Sintra’s Secrets – Jeep Tour & Surf Lesson?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 32957P34
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSports Lessons Ports of Call ToursSurfing Lessons Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCascaisShore Excursions - LisbonSports Lessons - LisbonPorts of Call Tours - LisbonSurfing Lessons - LisbonShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictSports Lessons - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictSurfing Lessons - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraSports Lessons - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraSurfing Lessons - CoimbraCategory