8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend the day visiting the top sights of Sintra, the charming mountain town just east of Lisbon. During this private tour, walk through the ruins of the Moorish Castle, admire the Romanticist architecture of Pena Palace, explore Sintra National Palace, and stroll through the mysterious forests of Quinta da Regaleira. Entrance tickets are also included so you don’t waste time waiting in long lines.
- Explore the highlights of Sintra on a day trip from Lisbon
- Discover the history of the region stretching back to Moorish times
- Don’t waste time in queues—entrance tickets are included
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Traveler pickup is offered
We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene-certification stamp to identify ‘Clean & Safe’.
We operate only private tour and pick-up and drop-off all passengers. Please indicate the pick-up location.
Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your satisfaction.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Knight Riders Tourism
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Rainbow Tour to Discovery Sintra - Tickets Included?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Rainbow Tour to Discovery Sintra - Tickets Included?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Rainbow Tour to Discovery Sintra - Tickets Included?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Rainbow Tour to Discovery Sintra - Tickets Included?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 45010P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsSkip-the-Line ToursPorts of Call ToursAttractions & MuseumsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingCascaisShore Excursions - LisbonSkip-the-Line Tours - LisbonPorts of Call Tours - LisbonAttractions & Museums - LisbonShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictSkip-the-Line Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictAttractions & Museums - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraSkip-the-Line Tours - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraAttractions & Museums - CoimbraCategory