7 to 8 hours (approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Operators have paid Viator more to have their experiences featured here
Saved to wishlist!
Pick-up and drop-off at guest hotel or designated spot
Tour customizable by the client if possible
Direct access to monuments without waiting in line when authorized.
Private deluxe transportation with individual A\C
Professional tour guide in and outside of monuments
Tour available in english, portuguese, french or Spanish
Certified Guide and transport complying with National Tourism and Health Authorities regulations anti-COVID19
Tickets for visiting monuments
Meals (although lunch time is included);
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.We can pick-up guests in other places or hotels upon previous notice and agreement
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Cascais , Largo da Estação, 2750-340 Cascais, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The use of face mask is mandatory and checked by policie authorities (avoid fines of 350 euros)
- The frequent use of sanitizing had gel or alcohol is strongly advisable
- Sophiatours has for sell individual protection kits for the cost of 5 euros.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sophiatours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cascais and Lisbon Atlantic all day tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cascais and Lisbon Atlantic all day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cascais and Lisbon Atlantic all day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cascais and Lisbon Atlantic all day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms