- Tour the best of Cascais with a guide to provide local tips and historic details
- A guided walking tour lets you take in the sites at a slower pace
- The efficiently organized tour creates extra time for photo ops and a coffee break
- Transportation between sites lets you rest your legs throughout the day
Departure & Return
We will meet in front of the main door of Cascais Train Station, we will have a card saying Pipefly.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pipefly
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff