- Visit natural landmarks like Deserta Island and Farol Island
- Scour the scenery for exotic bird species
- Observe locals in a quaint fishing village and learn about the region's rich culture
- Receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point for your tour is at our offices at the ground floor of the building of Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro). Please be so kind and check in for your tour or activity with our team members at least 10 minutes before the departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 11 people per booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Formosamar
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Ilha Deserta and Farol Island: a small group boat trip in Ria Formosa from Faro.
- "I recommend booking the tour on a weekday for a more private experience." See review