- Travel by boat from Faro to Ria Formosa Natural Park
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Spot local wildlife like flamingos and egrets
- Take in the sights of the Algarve coast
Departure & Return
The red desk Islands 4 you is about 10 meters in front of Eva Senses Hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Parking available by Faro Marina
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Islands 4 You
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Ria Formosa Natural Park Boat Cruise from Faro.