4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel guest meet in the lobby of the hotel
Cruise ship passengers meet outside Harley Davidson at the cruise port and/or outside the terminal of your cruise ship.
- Freeport Harbour - Bahamas Marker, The Bahamas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY C Bevans Taxi and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mamma Gal East End Native Experience ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mamma Gal East End Native Experience ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mamma Gal East End Native Experience ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mamma Gal East End Native Experience ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mamma Gal East End Native Experience
7 hours 5 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingFreeportShore Excursions - Grand Bahama IslandBus Tours - Grand Bahama IslandPorts of Call Tours - Grand Bahama IslandHistorical Tours - Grand Bahama IslandHalf-day Tours - Grand Bahama IslandShore Excursions - West Palm BeachBus Tours - West Palm BeachPorts of Call Tours - West Palm BeachHistorical Tours - West Palm BeachHalf-day Tours - West Palm BeachShore Excursions - Boca RatonBus Tours - Boca RatonPorts of Call Tours - Boca RatonHistorical Tours - Boca RatonHalf-day Tours - Boca RatonCategory