Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1952 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2718 Tours & Activities
Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol) Tours
54 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the history of the Knights Templars on this full-day tour from Lisbon. Visit sites such as the Convent of Christ, the headquarters of the knights in Portugal, and three castles—Tomar, Almourol, and Obidos. Learn the history of these religious figures from your informative guide. Feel free to customize the private tour based on your interests and the time available.
- Learn about the Knights of Templar in Portugal on this full-day private tour
- Visit key Templar sites such as the Convent of Christ and three castles
- Discover the history of this ancient order from your informative guide
- Customize the itinerary based on your interests and desires
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Food and drinks (at own expense)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Dress code is casual (no jeans, shorts, or tank tops)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Doe to the Pandemic, all of our vehicles are clean by UV Lights, and free face masks and alcohol gel are provided daily
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Joaquim Lopes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Templars Tour of the 3 Castles from Lisbon?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Templars Tour of the 3 Castles from Lisbon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Templars Tour of the 3 Castles from Lisbon?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "A private tour is definitely worth the money - no rushing through sites like normal excursions." See review
Product code: 36731P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonBus Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Lisboa Story CentreCalouste Gulbenkian MuseumRossio Square (Praça de Dom Pedro IV)National Palace of Mafra (Palácio Nacional de Mafra)National Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Restauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Basilica da EstrelaBaixa District (Lower Town)Campo Pequeno BullringPillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilOrient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Berlengas IslandsGulbenkian GardenTomarCasa Fernando PessoaMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)