1 day (Approx.)
Spend less time waiting in line and more time exploring the Convent of the Capuchos, a Franciscan convent that intertwines nature and history, by opting for a skip-the-line admission ticket. The ideal choice for history buffs and visitors with limited time, this time-saving ticket grants you direct access to the Lisbon attraction without wasting any time waiting at the ticket booth.
- Save time waiting with a priority admission ticket for the Convent of the Capuchos
- An ideal choice for history buffs and visitors with limited time
- Delve deeper into Lisbon's history during a visit to the convent
- Choose from multiple time slots throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
11/24/2020 - 11/10/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive a second email with your valid e-ticket (pdf attachment) within 48 hours after your booking was made. You will need this valid e-ticket to gain access to the Convent. Please ensure that you have received it or contact your local supplier Inside Lisbon Tours.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- With your ticket you will skip-the-line of the ticket office (not the direct entrance to the palace)
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants ages from 0-5 are free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Inside Lisbon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Capuchos Convent Skip-the-Line Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Capuchos Convent Skip-the-Line Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Capuchos Convent Skip-the-Line Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Capuchos Convent Skip-the-Line Ticket?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5383P30
Compare Similar Experiences
Capuchos Convent Skip-the-Line Ticket
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesLisbonAttractions & Museums - SintraAttractions & Museums - CascaisAttractions & Museums - Setubal DistrictCategory
National Palace of Mafra (Palácio Nacional de Mafra)ÉvoraVasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)Calouste Gulbenkian MuseumVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Quinta Do GradilLisboa Story CentreNational Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)Tram 28Foz Palace (Palacio Foz)Praça Martim MonizFado Museum (Museu do Fado)Carlos Lopes Pavilion (Pavilhao Carlos Lopes)Baixa District (Lower Town)Medeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)Vasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Lisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)