5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Catch sight of bottlenose dolphins in the wild on this dolphin watching tour from Lisbon. Head from your hotel to the Sado Estuary, home to one of the largest populations of sedentary bottlenose dolphins in Europe. On the way, stop to snap a photo at a vista point, sample local wines at vineyard, and tour Arrabida Natural Park in Setubal, all before boarding your boat along the Costa Azul.
- Dolphin watching tour in Sado Estuary from Lisbon
- Other stops make a full-day trip out of the journey
- First portion of the tour operated with just your guide and private group
- All transportation with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your address in Lisbon, if your address is outside of Lisbon you have additional costs
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY abc Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watching in the Wild - Half Day Boat Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watching in the Wild - Half Day Boat Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin Watching in the Wild - Half Day Boat Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin Watching in the Wild - Half Day Boat Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 14365P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - CascaisNature and Wildlife - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisWhale Watching - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictNature and Wildlife - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictWhale Watching - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraNature and Wildlife - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraWhale Watching - CoimbraCategory
Tagus River (Rio Tejo)SintraCosta da CaparicaEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Benfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)TomarOrient Museum (Museu do Oriente)ÉvoraGulbenkian GardenBairro AltoLisboa Story CentreMiradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraMontejunto Mountain (Serra de Montejunto)Carlos Lopes Pavilion (Pavilhao Carlos Lopes)Praça da FigueiraMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)EstorilMarquis of Pombal Square (Praca do Marques de Pombal)José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Medeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)