Are you interested in?
182 Tours & Activities
1372 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2790 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Delve into Fátima's fascinating history on this half-day, self-guided smartphone tour from Lisbon. Meet a guide assistant in Lisbon to pick up your easy-to-use device, and then travel by climate-controlled vehicle to Fátima, a civil parish named after the daughter of the prophet Muhammad. Trace the paths of pilgrims using your interactive device, and learn about the city’s past and the apparition of Our Lady of Fátima as you get up close to the Chapel of the Apparitions, the Church of the Most Holy Trinity and other historical sites.
- Half-day interactive self-guided tour of Fátima, departing from Lisbon
- Learn about Fátima through an intuitive device, with written and audio information
- Discover the history of the Chapel of the Apparitions and other fascinating historical sites
- See the famed bronze Monument to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
- Explore the architectural diversity of the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fátima
- Enjoy the unique design of the Church of the Most Holy Trinity
- Relax with included round-trip transport from Lisbon
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Experience the parish of Fátima on your own terms, and at your own pace, with a smartphone guide.
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
Transport by minibus or bus (depending on the size of the group)
Interactive guide (1 smartphone per customer including children)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCityrama Gray Line Portugal, Alameda Edgar Cardoso, 1070-051 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- Dress code is smart casual
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fátima Experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fátima Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fátima Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fátima Experience?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
What is the maximum group size during Fátima Experience?
This activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Fátima Experience.
See all safety measures taken by Fátima Experience.
- "This company basically gives you a ride there, gives you a small pamphlet with a map, and an audio device to listen at the different sites." See review
Product code: 5550DIY
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursSelf-guided Tours & RentalsHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonBus Tours - CascaisAudio Guides - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictAudio Guides - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - CoimbraAudio Guides - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Miradouro da GraçaPraça Martim MonizNational Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio)Monastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Bica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica)Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraArco do Triunfo (Arco da Rua Augusta)Costa da CaparicaFado in ChiadoCasa Fernando PessoaMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Pillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilLisbon Cruise PortVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Museum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)