Are you interested in?
1326 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2718 Tours & Activities
Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio) Tours
362 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The tram 28 in Lisbon passes through the city’s most historical areas. Take an electric tuk-tuk and follow the tram line to discover the same sights on this 2-hour tour. Cruise through the neighborhoods of Graca, Bairro Alto, and Chiado to see landmarks such as Carmo Square, the Prazeres Cemetery, two viewpoints of the city, and more. Skip the queues of the tram and relax in your very own tuk-tuk.
- Take an electric tuk-tuk along Lisbon’s number 28 tram line
- Discover the landmarks of the Graca, Bairro Alto, and Chiado districts
- Learn about the history of the city from your driver/guide
- Skip the long queues of the tram and book this private tuk-tuk
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
One bottle of water per person.
Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way. Live commentary on board.
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. It can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tuk Tours Lisboa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon: Follow the 28 Tram Route on a Private Tuk-Tuk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon: Follow the 28 Tram Route on a Private Tuk-Tuk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon: Follow the 28 Tram Route on a Private Tuk-Tuk?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon: Follow the 28 Tram Route on a Private Tuk-Tuk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 25843P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Full-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonTuk Tuk Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisTuk Tuk Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictTuk Tuk Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)Vasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)Frigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaLisboa Story CentreCampo Pequeno BullringSintraChurch of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)Águas Livres AqueductMiradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)Vasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)El Corte InglésBaixa District (Lower Town)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches)