Are you interested in?
454 Tours & Activities
1862 Tours & Activities
552 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Marvel at the picturesque beauty of Sintra on a private half-day tour to the UNESCO-listed town from Lisbon. Alongside your guide, you’ll visit the magnificent Pena Palace and admire the coastal splendor of quaint fishing villages, Estoril and Cascais. Listen to legends about landmarks like Queluz Palace and the Castle of the Moors and explore the charming streets of Sintra Village on a walking tour. Private round-trip transport from your Lisbon hotel is included in this tour.
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Guidance inside monuments
Guided walking tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointLisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Please note: Your guide will not enter the monuments with you
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lisbon on Wheels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Tour to Sintra from Lisbon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Tour to Sintra from Lisbon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Tour to Sintra from Lisbon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Tour to Sintra from Lisbon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7776P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonBus Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Berlengas IslandsVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Quinta Do GradilCasa Fernando PessoaNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)ChiadoÁguas Livres AqueductMonastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Miradouro da GraçaTram 28Amoreiras Shopping CenterEl Corte InglésPraça da FigueiraEstádio da LuzNational Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Belém Palace (Palacio de Belém)TomarEstrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)