Are you interested in?
552 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2718 Tours & Activities
409 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Avoid the hassle of organizing car rental and opt to explore Lisbon in a fun and environmentally-friendly way—an Eco Tuk Tuk tour. Going on a guided tour eliminates the risk of getting lost, and means you’ll learn about the city’s history from your driver as you travel. Tick off lots of main attractions, including Commerce Square, Alfama, Belem Tower, Jeronimos Monastery and more. An exciting feature of this tour is that alcoholic drinks and snacks are included, so you can taste your way around the city too.
- Travel in an eco-friendly way—in an electric-powered Eco Tuk Tuk
- Tastings are included, such as Ginja liquor, custard tarts, and codfish cake
- See multiple Lisbon districts on one tour, including Alfama and Belem
- Visit UNESCO-listed Sites—Jeronimos Monastery and Belem Tower
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
One bottle of water per person.
Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private and customizable Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. Can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boost Portugal
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Lisbon 5-Hour Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Lisbon 5-Hour Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Lisbon 5-Hour Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Lisbon 5-Hour Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 5509P25
Explore Similar Things to Do
Tuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonTuk Tuk Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisTuk Tuk Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictTuk Tuk Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)Sintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Foz Palace (Palacio Foz)Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)National Palace of QueluzEl Corte InglésEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Miradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) Baixa District (Lower Town)Lisboa Story CentreNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Casa Fernando PessoaCosta da CaparicaPraça da FigueiraChiadoEstádio da LuzCalouste Gulbenkian Museum