Are you interested in?
1324 Tours & Activities
Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa) Tours
248 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2714 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Zip through the streets of Lisbon in a 100% electric tuk tuk on a 1-hour, private tour of the city led by a local guide. Explore iconic sites on a route that goes from Restauradores Square to the Praça do Comércio, with stops to explore Lisbon’s religion, history, music, cuisine and culture. Get unforgettable photos of Lisbon’s most scenic places while learning about life in the city. Enjoy the fun, personal experience of a private tour in an open-air vehicle, and opt for a tour that’s both eco-friendly and unique.
- Explore in an electric tuk tuk
- Get a great overview and orientation of the city
- Tour in an open-sided vehicle that's perfect for taking photos
- Wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
One bottle of water per person.
Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
Private Tuk Tour with live comentary.
Food and drinks, unless specifies
Departure & Return
Departure PointHard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. Can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tuk Tours Lisboa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon: 1-Hour City Tour on a Private Tuk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon: 1-Hour City Tour on a Private Tuk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon: 1-Hour City Tour on a Private Tuk?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon: 1-Hour City Tour on a Private Tuk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There are cobblestones everywhere and these tuk- tuk carts are not made for bumpy roads." See review
Product code: 25843P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonUnique Experiences - CascaisCity Tours - CascaisTuk Tuk Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictCity Tours - Setubal DistrictTuk Tuk Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - CoimbraCity Tours - CoimbraTuk Tuk Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
National Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Basilica da EstrelaNational Sanctuary of Christ the King (Cristo Rei)Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Berlengas IslandsNational Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Bairro AltoVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)Santo Amaro Docks (Docas de Santo Amaro)Casa Fernando PessoaPena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)Baixa District (Lower Town)Palace of the Marquises of FronteiraÁguas Livres AqueductFoz Palace (Palacio Foz)National Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Avenida da Liberdade