Are you interested in?
487 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2714 Tours & Activities
National Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon) Tours
113 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Lisbon in a unique way with this tour by electric tuk tuk, an eco-friendly way to travel around the city’s narrow streets. You’ll be driven by a guide through historical neighborhoods like Alfama and Mouraria, and stop at a viewpoint for photo ops of the city. Pass by attractions such as Praça do Comércio, and finish up in Belém.
- Lisbon sightseeing tour by electric tuk tuk
- Admire the city while a driver navigates the narrow streets and hills
- See Praça do Comércio, Belém Tower and Carmo Square
- Pass through districts like Bairro Alto and Alfama
Saved to wishlist!
Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
One bottle of water per person.
Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
Live commentary on board.
Food and drinks, unless specified.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHard Rock Cafe Lisbon, Av. da Liberdade 2, 1250-144 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private and costumizable Tour. All customers with reservation must be ready in 10 min prior to the tour start.
- The Eco Tuk Tuk has a transparent cover. It can be closed in case of cold weather or rain.
- A maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Price is per person. Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Eco Tuk Tours Lisboa
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon: Half Day Sightseeing Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon: Half Day Sightseeing Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon: Half Day Sightseeing Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon: Half Day Sightseeing Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "It's a good idea, however, to learn about the history of Portugal/Lisbon beforehand." See review
- "Would recommend doing this tour when you first arrive since it gives you a good layout of the city." See review
- "Be sure to ask for Joao - he was incredibly knowledgable about the city, shared many stories and doubled as our photog." See review
Product code: 25843P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCity ToursTuk Tuk Tours Full-day ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonUnique Experiences - CascaisCity Tours - CascaisTuk Tuk Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictCity Tours - Setubal DistrictTuk Tuk Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - CoimbraCity Tours - CoimbraTuk Tuk Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Frigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaEstrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Tagus River (Rio Tejo)Vasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Electricity Museum (Museu da Electricidade)Rossio Square (Praça de Dom Pedro IV)Vasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)Lisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)Bairro AltoNational Palace of QueluzCampo Pequeno BullringFreeport Lisboa Fashion OutletPalace of the Marquises of FronteiraSão Vicente de Fora MonasteryCabo da RocaPalmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela)Park of the Nations (Parque das Nações)Praça Martim MonizLisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)