Are you interested in?
Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa) Tours
39 Tours & Activities
Hop on Hop Off
32 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2714 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Discover the best of Portugal’s capital on this hop-on hop-off bus tour of Lisbon. Choose from four different routes, all offering opportunities to see the city’s monuments and explore its charming neighborhoods. An optional line to Cascais allows you to explore the magic of that town as well. Tickets can be purchased for 24- or 48- hours.
- A 24- or 48-hour sightseeing tour of Lisbon on hop-on hop-off bus
- Chose from four different lines, all with magnificent city life
- Soak up the sun and sea in the coastal town of Cascais (optional)
- Get a great deal with attraction discounts and an audio guide included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by sightseeing bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5550HOHO
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonHop on Hop Off - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisAudio Guides - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHop on Hop Off - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictAudio Guides - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHop on Hop Off - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraAudio Guides - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraCategory
National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Palace of the Marquises of FronteiraAlmourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)Restauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Estádio da LuzLisbon Cruise PortChiadoBairro AltoNational Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Estrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)Tram 28El Corte InglésNational Sanctuary of Christ the King (Cristo Rei)Costa da CaparicaNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Medeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Calouste Gulbenkian MuseumBasilica da EstrelaEstoril