1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the best of Portugal’s capital on this hop-on hop-off bus tour of Lisbon. Choose from four different routes, all offering opportunities to see the city’s monuments and explore its charming neighborhoods. An optional line to Cascais allows you to explore the magic of that town as well. Tickets can be purchased for 24- or 48- hours.
- A 24- or 48-hour sightseeing tour of Lisbon on hop-on hop-off bus
- Chose from four different lines, all with magnificent city life
- Soak up the sun and sea in the coastal town of Cascais (optional)
- Get a great deal with attraction discounts and an audio guide included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by sightseeing bus
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursAudio GuidesHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonHop on Hop Off - SintraBus Tours - SintraAudio Guides - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraHop on Hop Off - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisAudio Guides - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHop on Hop Off - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictAudio Guides - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Tram 28Chalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Tagus River (Rio Tejo)Miradouro da GraçaAlmourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)Vasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)São Vicente de Fora MonasteryMuseum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Monastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Vasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)Praça Martim MonizEstádio da LuzNational Palace of QueluzQuinta Do GradilMiradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) LapaAvenida da LiberdadeCampo Pequeno Bullring