3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Duration: 3 hours<br/>Pickup included
Saved to wishlist!
One-way private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi on board
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Lisbon from/to Porto one-way private transfer
Lisboa Airport , Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal Lisbon , Lisbon, Portugal
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
3/25/2019 - 1/1/2025
|Monday - Sunday:||02:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Porto , Porto, Portugal
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to COVID-19 some tour plans and vehicle capacity may change
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Meridian4People - Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon to/from Porto one-way private transfer?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon to/from Porto one-way private transfer?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon to/from Porto one-way private transfer?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon to/from Porto one-way private transfer?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 17462P77
Compare Similar Experiences
Lisbon to/from Porto one-way private transfer
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesPorts of Call ToursPrivate Drivers Cruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonShore Excursions - SintraAirport & Hotel Transfers - SintraTransportation Services - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraPrivate Drivers - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisAirport & Hotel Transfers - CascaisTransportation Services - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisPrivate Drivers - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictAirport & Hotel Transfers - Setubal DistrictTransportation Services - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictPrivate Drivers - Setubal DistrictCategory
Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)ÉvoraVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Berlengas IslandsCarmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraPark of the Nations (Parque das Nações)Estádio da LuzSão Vicente de Fora MonasteryFado Museum (Museu do Fado)Church of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)National Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio)Vasco da Gama Shopping CenterNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)El Corte InglésNational Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)National Palace of Mafra (Palácio Nacional de Mafra)Tagus River (Rio Tejo)Estrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)