- Day trip from Lisbon to the towns of Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha and Fátima
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Batalha Monastery and the Monastery of Santa Maria d'Alcobaça
- Explore the beautiful medieval village of Óbidos with your expert guide
- Enjoy free time to visit the Sanctuary of Fátima, which celebrates the 1917 apparition of the Virgin Mary
- Take in views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Portuguese countryside
- Upgrade for a traditional Portuguese lunch in Nazaré, a quaint fishing town
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Eduardo VII Park in Marquês de Pombal (Bus Terminal) Directions: Small kiosk made of glass - Cityrama, Eduardo VII Park, 1070-051 Lisboa
What To Expect
Then, either unwind at a café or head to one of the abundant wine shops to taste a classic Ginja liqueur. Continue in your coach to Alcobaça to see the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Monastery of Santa Maria d'Alcobaça, the largest gothic monastery in Portugal.
Afterward, take a break for lunch in Nazaré — a quaint fishing village — and enjoy classic Portuguese dishes before exploring the popular Portuguese vacation spot. Here, you’ll absorb panoramic views of Portugal’s rugged Atlantic coastline and capture numerous photographs.
Head next to the village of Batalha, home to the UNESCO-listed Batalha Monastery; step inside this classic gothic building and admire its elegant design and ornate stained-glass windows.
Your last highlight is a visit to Fátima, famous for the 1917 sighting of the Virgin Mary by three agrarian children. Every year, Fátima plays host to millions of Christian pilgrims who pay homage at the Sanctuary of Fátima, also known as Our Lady of Fátima (Nossa Senhora de Fátima). You’ll have the opportunity to explore the basilica and shrine that honors the Virgin Mary independently.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- There is no bathroom on board the bus
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Dress code is smart casual
- No necklines or mini-skirts are allowed inside the sanctuary
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The tours may be changed without prior notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum passenger required to run - 6 persons
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cityrama
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff