3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the majestic Douro Valley and the beautiful city of Porto on this guided adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, learn about the region from an informative local guide and explore Porto landmarks like the historic cathedral, Belle-Époque café, and Lello bookshop, and enjoy a complimentary tasting at Burmester wine cellars. Then, cruise down the Douro River and visit the old city of Lamego.
- See the top attractions of Portugal’s second largest city on a guided tour
- Cruise along the gorgeous Douro River and enjoy beautiful city views
- Experience the region’s culture and beauty with an informative guide
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Free Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour river cruise Douro River in Porto
Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan with wi-fi on board
Guided visit to a winery in Porto with a wine tasting at the end
Your own Driver/guide
Everything not mencioned in inclusions
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop-off only in Lisbon hotels are included in the tour price.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For booking your hotel in Douro Valley, please advise us
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Real Embrace Portugal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Porto and Douro Valley 3-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Porto and Douro Valley 3-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Porto and Douro Valley 3-Day Private Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Porto and Douro Valley 3-Day Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursMulti-day ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - SintraBus Tours - SintraMulti-day Tours - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisMulti-day Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictMulti-day Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Baixa District (Lower Town)Sintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)Miradouro da GraçaPillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilPark of the Nations (Parque das Nações)Avenida da LiberdadeNazaréFado Museum (Museu do Fado)Praça Martim MonizMiradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraCastle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)ChiadoGulbenkian GardenBerardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)Belém Palace (Palacio de Belém)Praça da FigueiraVasco da Gama Shopping CenterJosé Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Museum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Águas Livres Aqueduct