Are you interested in?
48 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
466 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
86 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Saved to wishlist!
Pastel de Nata (portuguese egg tart)
Portugal most traditional pastry.
Other Portuguese traditional treat
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointCompadre Cooking School, R. Heliodoro Salgado nº14, 1170-176 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children up to 17 must be accompanied by a participanting adult (plus 18 years old)
- Alcoholic beverages wont be served to participants under 18 years old. Water or tea will be substitutes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Compadre Cooking School
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pastel de Nata Cooking Class in Lisbon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pastel de Nata Cooking Class in Lisbon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Pastel de Nata Cooking Class in Lisbon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 108686P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesCooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeUnique ExperiencesLisbonUnique Experiences - CascaisCooking Classes - CascaisUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictCooking Classes - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - CoimbraCooking Classes - CoimbraCategory
National Sanctuary of Christ the King (Cristo Rei)Quinta Do GradilPrincipe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Pena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)Amoreiras Shopping CenterBenfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)Miradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) Lisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)Praça Martim MonizLisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)Casa Fernando PessoaChiadoBaixa District (Lower Town)Medeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)Estádio da LuzEstrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)Foz Palace (Palacio Foz)