- Private full-day tour of Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon
- Discover the opulent beauty of Queluz National Palace and Pena National Palace
- Explore the UNESCO-listed center of Sintra village
- Absorb panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean at Cabo da Roca
- Spend free time in the charming coastal town of Cascais
- Receive undivided attention from a private guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Then, travel into the verdant hills and fairytale palaces of Sintra and ascend Sintra Mountain to Pena National Palace—a colorful confection of pastel pink towers and lemon yellow domes. Enjoy a fulfilling lunch and then, with your appetite appeased, head to Cabo da Roca. At Europe’s westernmost point, enjoy spectacular views of the Atlantic Ocean and gaze down at dramatic cliffs carved by the crashing waves.
Your final stop is in the quaint coastal town of Cascais: here, enjoy free time to walk along the beach and browse shops for souvenirs. Bid your guide farewell after drop-off at your Lisbon hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight. Please let us know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost.
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes.
- We recommend: Buy Pena Palace online ticket in advance.
- No smoking or eating inside the vehicle.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Gratuities not included.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Essência da Latitude
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms