Are you interested in?
78 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
467 Tours & Activities
Belém Tower (Torre de Belém) Tours
436 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Enjoy an evening of fado music and traditional Portuguese cuisine on a private tour in Lisbon. You'll see the city as it lights up after dark, pause for coffee and a pastry in the riverside neighborhood of Belem, then listen to the haunting sound of fado music as you dine. With pickup and drop-off at hotels in Lisbon, this is a great introduction to fado, enshrined by UNESCO as part of the world's Intangible Heritage.
- Watch a live fado performance with dinner
- Choose between set menus of meat and fish
- Try coffee and pasteis de Belem before the show
- See Lisbon sights at night
- Pickup and drop-off at accommodations in Lisbon
- Private driver ensures convenient, personal service
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle that's Wi-Fi equipped
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off in Lisbon
Live Fado show
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel information (name and address) required.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time and location; contact details will be listed on your booking voucher
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Go2Lisbon-Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fado Dinner Show Private Excursion in Lisbon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Fado Dinner Show Private Excursion in Lisbon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Fado Dinner Show Private Excursion in Lisbon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fado Dinner Show Private Excursion in Lisbon?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12490P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeLisbonDining Experiences - CascaisDining Experiences - Setubal DistrictDining Experiences - CoimbraCategory
Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)National Palace of Mafra (Palácio Nacional de Mafra)Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Calouste Gulbenkian MuseumOrient Museum (Museu do Oriente)TomarPalace of the Marquises of FronteiraVasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Lisbon Cruise PortMuseum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Avenida da LiberdadeRestauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Electricity Museum (Museu da Electricidade)Baixa District (Lower Town)Miradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) National Palace of QueluzAjuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)Tram 28Quinta Do Gradil