10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the city that is most famous for their wine, Porto, on a full-day private tour from Lisbon. Once arriving in Porto, head straight to some of the city’s landmarks, such as Porto Sé Cathedral, Torre and Igreja dos Clérigos, and Bolhão Market. Enjoy a delicious Portuguese lunch, included in the tour, and explore some of the famous wine cellars before heading back to Lisbon.
- Visit the beautiful city of Porto on a full-day private tour from Lisbon
- See some of the city’s landmarks and famous port wine cellars
- Tuck into a delicious Portuguese lunch complete with local wines
- Enjoy a personalized experience and customizable itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour please inform your Hotel / Port / Apartment Address for Pick-up and Drop Off in Lisbon region / Cascais / Sintra.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Knight Riders Tourism
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Porto from Lisbon with Portuguese lunch and Porto wine tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Porto from Lisbon with Portuguese lunch and Porto wine tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Porto from Lisbon with Portuguese lunch and Porto wine tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Porto from Lisbon with Portuguese lunch and Porto wine tasting?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The locals thought we were crazy because it takes about 3 hours to get there but it's so worth it if you are not able to go there longer." See review
- "When you do the port visit, ask about upgrading the tasting." See review
- "If your only going to pick one day trip from Lisbon, pick this one!!!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Porto from Lisbon with Portuguese lunch and Porto wine tasting
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportLisbonShore Excursions - SintraFood Tours - SintraBus Tours - SintraAudio Guides - SintraWine Tastings - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraFull-day Tours - SintraShore Excursions - CascaisFood Tours - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisAudio Guides - CascaisWine Tastings - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictFood Tours - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictAudio Guides - Setubal DistrictWine Tastings - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Amoreiras Shopping CenterMedeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Miradouro da GraçaCastelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Pillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilLapaNational Palace of QueluzEstádio da LuzArco do Triunfo (Arco da Rua Augusta)Ajuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)National Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Águas Livres AqueductPena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)ChiadoGulbenkian GardenChurch of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)