Are you interested in?
77 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
466 Tours & Activities
Arrábida Natural Park (Parque Natural da Arrábida) Tours
202 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Tantalize your taste buds on this private guided day trip to the Setúbal region wine trip from Lisbon. Enjoy a great introduction to the wines and cheeses of this beautiful region. Stop at multiple wineries for tastings to sample various varietals. Then, devour local cheeses and snacks as you admire the surrounding topography and explore the landscape at your leisure with your dedicated guide and vehicle.
- A full-day private tour and wine tasting in Setúbal from Lisbon
- Venture to one of Portugal’s most scenic wine countries with an expert guide
- Sip Portuguese wine as you learn about the local varietals
- A private guide and vehicle ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at a hotel/Airbnb in Lisbon or from cruise port;
Private tour with Professional guide. Participants will be you and your guide;
Transportation by private air-conditioned car/van;
10 Wines in total in the three cellars you will visit;
Tasting of traditional cheese breads and other goods;
Entrance fees to all the wineries and their visits;
Guaranteed to skip the long lines.
Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the program
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Guide. The meeting point will be at your hotel or accommodation, or your Guide will meet you at a convenient location close to your hotel or accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, hotel clients must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name and address
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TakingUThere, New Travel Experiences
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon - Private Wine Tasting Tour to the Setubal Wine Region?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11392P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsHalf-day ToursClasses & WorkshopsDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonFood Tours - CascaisUnique Experiences - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisCooking Classes - CascaisDining Experiences - CascaisWine Tastings - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisFood Tours - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictCooking Classes - Setubal DistrictDining Experiences - Setubal DistrictWine Tastings - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictFood Tours - CoimbraUnique Experiences - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraCooking Classes - CoimbraDining Experiences - CoimbraWine Tastings - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Miradouro da Graça25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Ajuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)Chalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Marquis of Pombal Square (Praca do Marques de Pombal)The Escape Hunt ExperienceNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)National Museum of Contemporary Art (Chiado Museum)Fado in ChiadoSanta Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Montejunto Mountain (Serra de Montejunto)SintraPalace of the Marquises of FronteiraEl Corte InglésTomarVasco da Gama Shopping CenterBenfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)Gulbenkian Garden