Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
1952 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2719 Tours & Activities
Bairro Alto Tours
142 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
This private walking tour of Lisbon offers an incredible value. Get the personalized attention of a private guide—without forking over the extra expense—and enjoy city sightseeing your way. Make your way through the Baixa district, to viewpoints of the Tagus River, and to historical landmarks, all while learning about the city from your guide as you go.
- Private Lisbon walking tour
- Get to know the city through interesting commentary from your guide
- Great overview of Lisbon for first-time visitors
- Private tour allows you to chat, ask questions, and take your time
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour guide for 4 hours
Meet the guide in your hotel centrally located or central meeting point
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointStatue of King John I, Praça da Figueira, 1100-240 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Lisbon with official tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Lisbon with official tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Lisbon with official tour guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-hour Walking Tour of Lisbon with official tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8647P145
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonWalking Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisWalking Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictWalking Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Museum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Gulbenkian GardenFado in ChiadoQuinta Do GradilLisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraLisbon Military Museum (Museu Militar de Lisboa)Lisboa Story CentreFoz Palace (Palacio Foz)Benfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)Belém Palace (Palacio de Belém)Freeport Lisboa Fashion OutletLisbon Cruise PortSintraChalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Frigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaBaixa District (Lower Town)Church of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches)