Are you interested in?
453 Tours & Activities
Lisbon Cruise Port Tours
1098 Tours & Activities
1322 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the town of Sintra, just outside Lisbon and known for its UNESCO World Heritage–listed cultural landscape, on this day trip with private transportation. Soak up the Romantic architecture of the village, and check out landmarks like Pena Palace, the Castle of the Moors and Palace of Queluz. This tour includes a driver but no guide.
- Private day trip from Lisbon to Sintra
- Admire the Romantic architecture of the city, including World Heritage–listed Pena Palace
- Visit the Castle of the Moors
- Stop in the coastal town of Cascais
- Enjoy the comfort of traveling by private vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned car
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Guide inside Monuments
Tickets for monuments
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup at the costumers address when accessible by car
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- All Lisbon ports
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 3 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Vehicles: Our vehicles are cleaned and disinfected before each service and at the end of the day, daily, with the appropriate products in accordance with the cleaning protocol covid-19.
- Driver/Guide: The driver complies with the rules of cleanliness and hygiene. The driver will wear a mask and must maintain the necessary distance according to the protocol. The health conditions of the driver will be assessed frequently.
- Protection: In our vehicles, alcohol gel and face masks will always be available free of charge, if customers need it. The driver will advise the use of a mask and hand cleaning with mandatory alcohol gel after all stops, before re-entering the vehicle.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lisbon on Wheels
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private sightseeing Tour to Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private sightseeing Tour to Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private sightseeing Tour to Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private sightseeing Tour to Sintra and Cascais from Lisbon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 7776P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Fado in ChiadoEstádio da LuzNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Medeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)Rossio Square (Praça de Dom Pedro IV)Tram 28National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Museum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Costa da CaparicaPraça da FigueiraSintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)National Palace of QueluzCalouste Gulbenkian MuseumLisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Belém Palace (Palacio de Belém)Frigata Dom Fernando II e GlóriaEl Corte Inglés