8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover what makes Sintra the most romantic corner of Portugal on a private day trip to this forested enclave of palaces and estates that seem plucked straight from a fairy tale. With a personal guide arranging all the details, visit the former royal retreats of Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, stroll through UNESCO-listed Sintra, and enjoy the ocean air in seaside Cascais.
- Tour a popular holiday destination for Portuguese royals with a private guide
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Get tips on the best lunch spots and bakeries in medieval Sintra
- Personal driver and transport allow for a flexible itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees - Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup at your designated address
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avenidas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisArchitecture Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictArchitecture Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraArchitecture Tours - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraCategory
Praça Martim MonizCarmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)LapaLisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)Cabo da RocaCosta da CaparicaNational Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)Benfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)TomarPalace of the Marquises of FronteiraMiradouro da GraçaSintra National Palace (Palácio Nacional de Sintra)Miradouro Sao Pedro de AlcantaraFoz Palace (Palacio Foz)Bica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica)São Vicente de Fora MonasteryJosé Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)