8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover what makes Sintra the most romantic corner of Portugal on a private day trip to this forested enclave of palaces and estates that seem plucked straight from a fairy tale. With a personal guide arranging all the details, visit the former royal retreats of Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, stroll through UNESCO-listed Sintra, and enjoy the ocean air in seaside Cascais.
- Tour a popular holiday destination for Portuguese royals with a private guide
- Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites in one day
- Get tips on the best lunch spots and bakeries in medieval Sintra
- Personal driver and transport allow for a flexible itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees - Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
We offer pickup at your designated address
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avenidas
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra Full-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland
8 to 10 hours