6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the highlights of Sintra on a private half-day tour from Lisbon. Visit two UNESCO World Heritage sites—Pena National Palace and Quinta da Regaleira—and see Montserrate Palace and other landmarks. Soak in the ocean views as you pass through Cabo da Roca and Cascais, and have time to purchase lunch in the historical center of Sintra.
- Insightful commentary provided by the guide
- Have more flexibility with a private tour
- See magnificent castles and the scenic coastline
- Ideal for people with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Entrance fees - Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your designated address
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Avoid waiting in line by letting us buy the tickets for you!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avenidas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra Half-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra Half-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sintra Half-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra Half-Day Private Tour - A Journey through Wonderland?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchitecture ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisArchitecture Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisHalf-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictArchitecture Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictHalf-day Tours - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraArchitecture Tours - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraHalf-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)The Escape Hunt ExperiencePark of the Nations (Parque das Nações)Freeport Lisboa Fashion OutletÁguas Livres AqueductNational Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)EstorilTram 28Carmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Pillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilMedeiros e Almeida Museum (Casa-Museu Medeiros e Almeida)Estrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)Commerce Square (Praça do Comércio)National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Amoreiras Shopping CenterMarquis of Pombal Square (Praca do Marques de Pombal)Lisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)TomarBelém Palace (Palacio de Belém)