6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
All Fees and Taxes
Skipping the lines at the ticket office
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from the cruise port or any hotel in the greater Lisbon area and surroundings, if you have any doubts, ask us.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Local In Lisbon
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sintra and Cascais Private Tour with a Local?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sintra and Cascais Private Tour with a Local?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sintra and Cascais Private Tour with a Local?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sintra and Cascais Private Tour with a Local?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "When you go, try to get Reuben as your local guide." See review
Product code: 161019P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Sintra and Cascais Private Tour with a Local
6 to 8 hours
14 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - Sintra4WD Tours - SintraSporting Events - SintraBus Tours - SintraExtreme - SintraPorts of Call Tours - SintraHistorical Tours - SintraShore Excursions - Cascais4WD Tours - CascaisSporting Events - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisExtreme - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal District4WD Tours - Setubal DistrictSporting Events - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictExtreme - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictCategory
Quinta Do GradilEl Corte InglésMuseum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Baixa District (Lower Town)25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Palmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Monastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)EstorilCarmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Calouste Gulbenkian MuseumPraça Martim MonizMarquis of Pombal Square (Praca do Marques de Pombal)Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)Campo Pequeno BullringChurch of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)Freeport Lisboa Fashion OutletMonument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)