Are you interested in?
29 Tours & Activities
1468 Tours & Activities
Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol) Tours
54 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore the Tomar region and learn about the history of the Templar Knights on this full-day tour from Lisbon. Visit the home of the Order of the Templar Knights at Tomar City and admire the architecture of the UNESCO-listed Convento de Cristo. Take a small boat tour to the Castle of Almourol, located on a small island in the middle of the Tagus River, before heading back to your hotel.
- Explore the Tomar region and learn about the Templar Knights
- Visit the Convento de Cristo and admire its architecture
- Take a small boat tour to the Almourol Castle in the middle of the Tagus
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a small group of no more than 8 guests
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BeDriven
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Templar Knights: Tomar and Almourol Castles Full Day Private Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Templar Knights: Tomar and Almourol Castles Full Day Private Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "excellent tour - Gustavo an incredible guide - highly recommend this for something different and incredible" See review
Product code: 13401P32
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonShore Excursions - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisPorts of Call Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisShore Excursions - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictPorts of Call Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictShore Excursions - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraPorts of Call Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Quinta Do GradilNational Pantheon of Santa Engracia (Santa Egracia Panteao Nacional Lisbon)Vasco da Gama Shopping Center25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Lisbon Cruise PortSão Vicente de Fora MonasteryThe Escape Hunt ExperienceVasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)Casa Fernando PessoaLisbon Zoo (Jardim Zoológico de Lisboa)Miradouro da Senhora do Monte (Miradouro de Nossa Senhora do Monte) Cabo da RocaFado in ChiadoFreeport Lisboa Fashion OutletNational Palace of QueluzBerardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Almourol Castle (Castelo de Almourol)Águas Livres Aqueduct