Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
On the Water
179 Tours & Activities
507 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey to one of Portugal’s most beautiful beaches for a kayaking tour that gets you out of the city and immersed in wild Atlantic scenery. Though less than an hour’s drive from Lisbon, the unspoiled cove is yet to be discovered by the masses and offers a landscape of dramatic cliffs and clear water that’s perfect for exploring by kayak. Take a break from paddling with a provided picnic lunch.
- Kayak along Portugal's rugged Atlantic coastline
- Designed for active travelers by two passionate kayaking guides
- Beachside picnic lunch offers a chance to recharge and soak up the scenery
- Departs form a convenient pickup point in central Lisbon
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointR. Jardim do Tabaco 2, 1100-081 Lisboa, Portugal
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lisbon Kayak
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 86965P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesLisbonKayaking - CascaisKayaking - Setubal DistrictKayaking - CoimbraCategory
Foz Palace (Palacio Foz)ÉvoraChiadoBelém Palace (Palacio de Belém)Berlengas IslandsVasco da Gama Aquarium (Aquário Vasco da Gama)Restauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Edward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Monastery of St. Jerome (Mosteiro dos Jeronimos)Vasco da Gama Tower (Torre Vasco da Gama)Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Tram 28National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches)Campo Pequeno BullringPrincipe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)José Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)Berardo Collection Museum (Museu Colecao Berardo)TomarVasco da Gama Bridge (Ponte Vasco da Gama)Lisboa Story Centre