Are you interested in?
1324 Tours & Activities
National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo) Tours
16 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1841 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Learn all about ‘azulejos’ (Portuguese tile art) on a full-day tour that includes a tile-making workshop in Azeitão and a visit to the National Tile Museum in Lisbon. Travel about 45 minutes to reach lovely Azeitão and study with an expert tile artist. Make your own tile to take home, then have the option to stop for lunch in the fishing village of Sesimbra or in Lisbon. Finish off your tour by browsing the excellent collection at the National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo).
- Full-day tour with tile-making workshop in Azeitão and National Tile Museum in Lisbon
- Visit the gorgeous region of Azeitão for a workshop about azulejos
- Discover the roots of Portugal’s tile-making traditions
- See examples of fine tile works in the streets of Lisbon and at the National Tile Museum
- Includes a knowledgeable guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
WiFi in the Van
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at your Hotel or Apartment, or even the Port or the Airport.
Please note that you may need to join us at a nearby meeting point, in some areas of the city where we can't reach your address.
Please contact our team previously to assure all necessary arrangements.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Around Lisbon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lisbon Tiles and Tales: Tile Workshop and Private Tour Including National Tile Museum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Lisbon Tiles and Tales: Tile Workshop and Private Tour Including National Tile Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lisbon Tiles and Tales: Tile Workshop and Private Tour Including National Tile Museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lisbon Tiles and Tales: Tile Workshop and Private Tour Including National Tile Museum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6999P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursCraft Classes Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursClasses & WorkshopsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLisbonUnique Experiences - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisCraft Classes - CascaisWalking Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisArt Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisUnique Experiences - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictCraft Classes - Setubal DistrictWalking Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictArt Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictUnique Experiences - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraCraft Classes - CoimbraWalking Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraArt Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Casa Fernando PessoaCarmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Carmo Convent (Carmo Archaeological Museum)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)Carlos Lopes Pavilion (Pavilhao Carlos Lopes)Avenida da LiberdadeJosé Saramago Foundation (Fundacao José Saramago)National Coach Museum (Museu Nacional dos Coches)LapaAjuda National Palace (Palacio Nacional Ajuda)Estádio da LuzNational Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Pena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)ChiadoÉvoraEdward VII Park (Parque Eduardo VII)Santa Justa Lift (Elevador de Santa Justa)Campo Pequeno BullringMuseum of Amalia Rodrigues (Fundacao Amalia Rodrigues Casa Museu)Castelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)