Are you interested in?
182 Tours & Activities
174 Tours & Activities
1511 Tours & Activities
14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Make the most of your time in Portugal with a private full-day tour from Lisbon to Fátima, Porto, and Óbidos. See the Basilica de Nossa Senhora do Rosario in Fatima; then explore the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Historic Center of Porto, including the vibrant Ribeira district, and the Museu do Vinho do Porto. Stop at the picturesque fortified town of Obidos before retuning to Lisbon.
- Private full-day tour of Fátima, Porto, and Óbidos, from Lisbon
- Hear live commentary from your private driver-guide
- Cover more ground in one day with a private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off provided
Saved to wishlist!
Driver/guideLive commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Private tourTransport by air-conditioned minivan
Sockets USB for mobile phone charger
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel, Apartments, Villas
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EAGLE Travel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour Full Day Fátima - Porto - Óbidos - from Lisbon ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour Full Day Fátima - Porto - Óbidos - from Lisbon ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tour Full Day Fátima - Porto - Óbidos - from Lisbon ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour Full Day Fátima - Porto - Óbidos - from Lisbon ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 10
See all 10
Product code: 100040P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonBus Tours - CascaisHistorical Tours - CascaisFull-day Tours - CascaisBus Tours - Setubal DistrictHistorical Tours - Setubal DistrictFull-day Tours - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - CoimbraHistorical Tours - CoimbraFull-day Tours - CoimbraCategory
Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Church of Sao Roque (Igreja de Sao Roque)Palace of the Marquises of FronteiraAvenida da LiberdadeFado in ChiadoChiadoBerlengas Islands25th of April Bridge (Ponte 25 de Abril)Lisbon Oceanarium (Oceanário de Lisboa)National Museum of Ancient Art (NMAA)Benfica Museum (Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao)Ribeira Market (Mercado da Ribeira)Lisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)Bairro AltoCarmo Square (Largo do Carmo)Fado Museum (Museu do Fado)Casa Fernando PessoaChalet and Garden of the Countess D'Edla (Chalet e Jardim da Condessa D'Edla)Pena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)Estrela Garden (Jardim Da Estrela)