Are you interested in?
1479 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2719 Tours & Activities
Cabo Espichel Tours
73 Tours & Activities
8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Escape the hustle and bustle of Lisbon for a day and enjoy visiting a peaceful secret paradisaical beach. You won’t have to worry about how to get there as hotel pickup and drop-off is provided. You’ll have the ultimate stress-free day of relaxation with a delicious picnic lunch provided. If you have any food preferences, you’ll be able to choose what you’d like to eat before your trip.
- Go to a secret paradisaical beach that you wouldn’t find alone
- A delicious customizable picnic is provided
- No transport planning—hotel pickup and drop-off is included
- Flexible tour—lots of beautiful beaches to choose from
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Nothing of note.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup at your designated address.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cruise Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Avenidas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Trip to Secret Paradisaical Beach from Lisbon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Trip to Secret Paradisaical Beach from Lisbon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Trip to Secret Paradisaical Beach from Lisbon?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Trip to Secret Paradisaical Beach from Lisbon?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 71457P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Romantic ToursBus ToursWeddings & HoneymoonsDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingLisbonRomantic Tours - CascaisBus Tours - CascaisRomantic Tours - Setubal DistrictBus Tours - Setubal DistrictRomantic Tours - CoimbraBus Tours - CoimbraCategory
Pena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Principe Real Garden (Jardim do Principe Real)National Archaeology Museum (Museu Nacional de Arqueologia)Lisbon Maritime Museum (Museu de Marinha)Gulbenkian GardenPalmela Castle (Castelo de Palmela)Estádio da LuzPillar 7 Experience at the Ponte 25 de AbrilCastelo de Sao Jorge (St. George's Castle)Castle of the Moors (Castelo dos Mouros)Tagus River (Rio Tejo)Restauradores Square (Praca dos Restauradores)Baixa District (Lower Town)Monument to the Discoveries (Padrão dos Descobrimentos)Carlos Lopes Pavilion (Pavilhao Carlos Lopes)Montejunto Mountain (Serra de Montejunto)Park of the Nations (Parque das Nações)National Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Tram 28