10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend the day surrounded by nature on this full-day tour of Portugal’s Serra de Estrela national park. Home to the country’s highest mountain, the area offers natural beauty year round, with snow in the winter months and beaches in the summer, so there is plenty to see regardless of the season. Learn about the region’s culinary culture and history with a visit a local cheese maker, and the museum of bread, and admire the pristine landscape.
- Experience Serra de Estrela, Portugal’s highest mountain, for a day in nature
- Visit a local cheese factory and the museum of bread
- Beautiful year round, with snow in the winter and sunshine in the summer
- Convenient, round-trip transportation from your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The tour guide will be waiting at the reception area of your hotel with a sign containing the company logo.
Between 8:30am and 9am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- OPERATED BY Central de Fretes & Receptivo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 41502P12