Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Experience Miami water sports on your own terms with a customizable booking that combines some of the most popular activities. In addition to tubing, hit the water to parasail or Jet Ski. It’s a fun, adventurous way to enjoy the gorgeous waterfront; since all activities depart from the same spot, you won’t need to spend your limited time driving between destinations.
- Choose the water sports that interest you most
- No experience is needed to parasail or drive the Jet Ski
- Drive a brand-new Jet Skis in a zone with no speed restrictions
- Parasail takes you up to 400 feet (122 meters) above the water
Saved to wishlist!
Safety instructions and equipment.
30min Jet ski
15min Tubing ride
Florida sales tax
$250 Damage deposit per jet ski, refunded after the ride if no damage
Boating certification required for riders born after 1/1/1988
$40 fuel fee (per person)
Waterproof phone case (optional at check-in)
Photo/ Video Package (optional at check-in)
Add an observer (optional at check-in)
Increase activities duration (optional at check-in)
Departure & Return
3400 Pan American Drive Pier 4 & 5, Miami, FL 33133, USA
Jet Ski + Banana Combo
3/24/2019 - 6/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Parasail + Banana Combo
3/6/2021 - 6/26/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Must bring a valid ID/passport; Amex is not accepted by our company
- Parent or guardian must be present for anyone under 18 years old
- Max 250lbs per Jet Ski
- Jet Ski 16yrs+ to drive
- Minimum 6-years old to participate
- Package is per person
- Drivers born after January 1st, 1988 must pass a Temporary Safety Boating Test in order to operate the Jet Skis.
- Must complete paperwork at check-in
- Must understand English
- Health conditions may prevent you from participating in certain activities
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors
- Covid-19 restrictions: Face mask required at all time; Only one rider per jet ski.
- Start times may be delayed due to weather or other factors; voucher will be provided to reschedule
- Anyone born after (Jan 1, 1988) MUST obtain a Boaters Certificate prior to checking in. Failure to have certification prior to coming may result in cancelation of your booking.
- This ticket is an Express Pass; must arrive btw 10am-1:30pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Miami Watersports
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during (Parasail or Jet Ski) + Banana ride with Miami Watersports?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingJet SkiingRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMiamiTubing - FloridaJet Skiing - FloridaRafting - FloridaTubing - Fort LauderdaleJet Skiing - Fort LauderdaleRafting - Fort LauderdaleTubing - Boca RatonJet Skiing - Boca RatonRafting - Boca RatonCategory
Coconut GroveWynwood Bass Museum of ArtMiami Beach Botanical GardenJungle IslandCoral Castle MuseumNew World CenterPhillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science (Frost Science)Dolphin MallWynwood WallsArt Deco Historic DistrictSouth Pointe ParkMango's Tropical CaféWorld Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)Oleta River State ParkBill Baggs Cape Florida State ParkMiami Washington AvenueHolocaust Memorial Miami BeachMiami Cruise Port (PortMiami)Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)