Are you interested in?
46 Tours & Activities
2351 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
6280 Tours & Activities
Price varies by group size
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Spend the day discovering many of central Portugal’s top landmarks—and enjoy a flexible, seamless way to explore—on this private tour. Meet your guide in the morning at your Lisbon-area hotel, and travel in a comfortable, Wi-Fi-equipped minivan. You can discover the famed Sanctuary of Fátima, visit the UNESCO-listed Monastery of Batalha, stroll the golden Praia da Nazaré (home to some of the biggest waves that have ever been surfed), visit the historical town of Óbidos, and more.
- See numerous top landmarks in the space of a single tour
- A private tour gives you the freedom to customize your itinerary
- Round-trip transit from your hotel via Wi-Fi-equipped minivan
- Visit Fátima, the Monastery of Batalha, Óbidos, and the Praia da Nazaré
Saved to wishlist!
9h Private Tour , exclusive for your group
Pick-up and Drop-off at your accommodation
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
One “Ginjinha” liqoure drink in a chocolate cup
Transport in a comfortable MiniVan
Tickets & Entrance fees
Lunch , Snacks or drinks (unless specified)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide a pick-up and drop-off at ALL Hotels, Accommodations (airbnb, hostels, guesthouses etc.), Lisbon Airport or Lisbon cruise Ports in any location at the following regions: Lisbon ; Sintra; Ericeira ; Cascais
IMPORTANT: You must provide your desired location, if all is good and nothing is said otherwise then it is AUTOMATICALLY CONFIRMED and our guide will be there at 9am to meet you! No confirmation will be needed
ONLY if the we see that the address given is in a difficult location to park/stop, we will may need to ask you to meet us in another central location not more than 5 min walk from the initial address given.
Your Guide will be waiting for you at main entrance and will be wearing a Wondervan uniform.
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Port of Lisbon
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Will be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum numbers apply.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wonder Van
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Fátima,Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Fátima,Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Fátima,Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 32957P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPortugalShore Excursions - LisbonBus Tours - LisbonPorts of Call Tours - LisbonShore Excursions - PortoBus Tours - PortoPorts of Call Tours - PortoShore Excursions - PortimaoBus Tours - PortimaoPorts of Call Tours - PortimaoCategory
Campo Pequeno BullringMonte Palace Tropical GardensComporta Beach (Praia da Comporta)Orient Museum (Museu do Oriente)Barreta Island (Ilha Deserta)Cabo da RocaPorto Calem Wine CellarsPena National Palace (Palacio Nacional da Pena)Arrábida Bridge (Ponte da Arrábida)Bica Funicular (Ascensor da Bica)GuimarãesMachicoTomarNational Tile Museum (Museu Nacional do Azulejo)Desertas Islands (Ilhas Desertas)Bairro AltoMonserrate Palace (Palacio de Monserrate) Praia da Rocha El Corte InglésValença do Minho