- Take an 8-day tour of Galicia and Portugal from Santiago de Compostela
- See landmarks like the Spanish Fjords and the Jeronimos Monastery
- Sample the cuisine, absorb the local culture, and admire the scenery
- All lodging, tours, transport, daily breakfast, and 5 dinners are included
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- In the unusual event that a group numbers less than 12 persons, the Tour Operator reserves the right to operate the tour in minibus or private car with an expert bilingual driver. Local visits to monumental cities are explained by official local guides.
- Only one piece of luggage allowed per person.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spain Web Tour
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 8 Days Guided Tour from Santiago to Lisbon.