4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
You may also like
It is universally agreed that Seville is at its best during Feria de Abril, a week-long festival of traditional costumes and celebrations. Ensure you celebrate in style on an evening bar crawl, designed to delight revellers. The tour includes access to the Feria de Abril tents and a jug of rebujito, an alcoholic beverage made from Jerez wine and lemonade. Plus, a small group limited to 15 means you’ll receive personalized attention throughout.
- Feria de Abril nightlife tour in Seville
- An unmissable seasonal expereince ideal for travelers interested in Spanish culture
- Gain access to the celebratory Feria de Abril tents
- Visit a local bar to sample a traditional celebratory drink similar to sangria
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Lot of Rebujito
Local taxes included
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Calle Pérez Galdós, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note, the supplier will not be responsible of repayment in case of delays
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable but smart shoes are required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Feria de Abril Crawl in Seville?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5819P66
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingSevilleWalking Tours - AndaluciaArt Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - CádizArt Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizWalking Tours - CordobaArt Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)El Palacio AndaluzHospital de los VenerablesMuseum of Fine Arts of Seville (Museo de Bellas Artes)Palace of San Telmo (Palacio de San Telmo)Baraka Sala FlamencaTorre del OroFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Seville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)Aire Ancient Baths SevillaRoyal Tobacco Factory (Real Fábrica de Tabacos)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) El Arenal DistrictPlaza de AméricaRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Seville Church of Santa Ana (Iglesia de Santa Ana)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Historic Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Maria Luisa ParkTriana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)