3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Exploring Seville by bike is one of the best ways to experience the city’s winding medieval streets and monumental plazas. On this sunset tour, get a romantic perspective on the city as the changing golden light washes over landmarks like the San Telmo Palace, Seville Cathedral, Royal Alcazar and Maestranza bullring. Get the inside scoop on the best places to dine, drink and dance from a local guide while enjoying a leisurely ride through the city’s most atmospheric neighborhoods.
- Explore the winding streets of bike-friendly neighborhoods like Santa Cruz and Triana
- Get insight into local culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Family-friendly activity for all ages and skill levels
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of water
Map with recommendations (tips about restaurants, flamenco and more)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Mercado del Arenal, Calle Pastor y Landero, 4, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Seebybike
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Guided Bike Tour in Seville?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Guided Bike Tour in Seville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Guided Bike Tour in Seville?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Guided Bike Tour in Seville?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8488P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesSevilleUnique Experiences - AndaluciaMountain Bike Tours - AndaluciaHistorical Tours - AndaluciaHalf-day Tours - AndaluciaUnique Experiences - CádizMountain Bike Tours - CádizHistorical Tours - CádizHalf-day Tours - CádizUnique Experiences - CordobaMountain Bike Tours - CordobaHistorical Tours - CordobaHalf-day Tours - CordobaCategory
Camara Oscura (Torre de los Perdigones)Monastery of Santa Maria de las Cuevas (Monasterio de la Cartuja de Santa María de las Cuevas) Casa de la MemoriaEl Arenal DistrictHistoric Center of Seville (Centro Historico de Sevilla)Triana Bridge (Puente de Isabel II)Pilate's House (La Casa de Pilatos)Basílca de la MacarenaSeville Opera (Sevilla de Opera)General Archive of the Indies (Archivo General de Indias)Baraka Sala FlamencaMaria Luisa ParkRoman Necropolis Museum (Museo de la Necropolis Romana)Casa de la GuitarraFlamenco Dance Museum (Museo del Baile Flamenco)Santa Cruz Barrio Santa CruzTorre del OroAire Ancient Baths SevillaSeville Aquarium (Acuario de Sevilla)